Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where I'd Rather Be

What's a great way to take a break from studying for finals?
Updating my blog.

In honor of the fact that it's still FREEZING (at least to me) in Provo I decided a post about my new favorite hobby would be nice....

Snowboarding

What can I say? I'm addicted. I learned to ski when I was little, but my Dad just taught me how to snowboard in December. I LOVE it! I've been a ton this semester (probably more that I should ha ha). I've improved so much I can't even believe it. My adopted sister Malorie even let me borrow her snowboard for part of the season (she's the best). 

Here's some pictures from my latest trip to Sundance.




Well I guess my point to all this is that I'd much rather be snowboarding right now than sitting in the library studying. The good news, however, is that classes are over! In one week I'll be heading home for Easter! Yipee! All I have to do before then is survive finals...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment